Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So the forum was getting a bit dry...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet
Character Name: Nym Leavold
Level: 8
Classes: 8 Warlock

So the forum was getting a bit dry... Empty
PostSubject: So the forum was getting a bit dry...   So the forum was getting a bit dry... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 8:51 pm

...And I decided to post some story related materia.

The plot is pretty predictable, but always fun.
The Hero (Berec) will receive the Call to Adventure. He will then assemble a Ragtag Bunch of Misfits.
The Lancer (The foil of the hero, so probably Wellby or Lander)
The Big Guy (Soda)
The Smart Guy (Hanbei)
The Old Guy (Simeon)
The Young Guy (Nym)
The Funny Guy (Truffle, or maybe Lander)

2. The team finds that the people they are trying to protect are largely unwilling or unable to fight for themselves. (*cough cough* Phandalin)

3. The team successfully stands off the first attack. (Put the successfully in sarcastic quotations)

4. The people realize that they can defend themselves, and the team undertakes Training the Peaceful Villagers (Lander's Job!)

5. The team is forced to leave, whether due to the skepticism or wariness of the villagers or threats from the villains. (Wellby's Personal Quest)

6. The team decides to return. (Soon I hope)

7. There is another attack; the people join in both enthusiastically and competently. Several of the team are injured or killed; the attackers are defeated soundly, but not always completely. (Gee, I hope not)

8.The people indicate that they now can and will defend themselves when and if the attackers return. What remains of the team departs. (And repeats the process in the capital of Rhoen)

This is from tv tropes, on the subject of the magnificent seven samurai trope.

Last edited by Nym Leavold on June 21st 2015, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

So the forum was getting a bit dry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the forum was getting a bit dry...   So the forum was getting a bit dry... I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 8:08 am

Interesting...
Back to top Go down

So the forum was getting a bit dry...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Consequences of War :: Out-of-Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: