Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? Empty
PostSubject: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 2:22 pm

So... like it says, how much further are the Iron Suns pondering a trip into the bowels of Sussurus? How much longer before the angry whispers are coherent and start talking to you? How many more steps before the Lich Queen's full attention is pointed straight at each of you?

This area was meant to be very challenging/rewarding for the party. It has been and I do not think it wise for you to continue without it becoming unbearably difficult... REALLY SOON. This was meant as originally penned as an end to a grand campaign. I wanted to stop by and do a tourist drive by Smile

All that being said, as I mentioned at the table last weekend, there are consequences to fighting on two fronts Germany.

Major Plot Points today:

• Liberate Rhoen/Defeat Alura/Reinstate Ulric Stormraven as King
  • Locate and Secure the Wellby Songs
  • Stop Kimmuriel from overtaking all of the Drow and raising an army of illithid/Cthulu backed warrirors.
  • Aid in stopping Tiamat

Where do you want to go from here? How do you want the campaign to proceed?
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet
Character Name: Nym Leavold
Level: 8
Classes: 8 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 2:49 pm

Yeah...as much as I don't want to leave (I mean, we've killed so many things, and enemies respawn), we'll probably all die if we stay. If we try, we can prbably locate the other remaining sheet by moving far enough away from this area. It might be fun to put a little reconnaissance on Rhoen, and help out with Rise of Tiamat. And would Kimmuriel fighting the matriarchy be such an awful thing???

How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? D3d40013
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:38 pm

ooc: You mean the whispers arent talking to me? Must be the other voices.
Short run it doesnt mattter to me as long as it is retrieved before my final death. If not then its willingly condemning my soul to the  madness.
Of course the group done goof a stealth mission. So there are consequences to that.
Tactically, the group cant handle it now, so better to let the lich queen use the sheet for her own neferious plots and do something easier. I'm sure killing berics sister is easier by comparison, like taking candy from a baby and then some.

Also technically; the lich queens attention is on the group thanks to us walking in during one of her uses of the sheet. An unknown factor has appeared that has the power to interrupt her new "toy". So hope she can't divine who those mysterious people were and then track them down (course with only 2 people she can not divine on currently means she can still find us)
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 1:25 pm

Wait a second...we have tens of thousands of gold pieces. Why don't we find our way to the nearest city on the material plane, hire 100-200 somewhat trained mercenaries, and make the Iron Suns a legitimate and profitable business, protecting holds and towns from raids of dragons and drow. Heck, why not start a spy network, and come out ahead by selling information we don't need to keep to ourselves???
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 11:03 pm

Hence why its easier.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Level: 6
Classes: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 9:52 am

I'm all for bailing out. Beric's main motivation is increasing the Iron Suns strength and returning to Rhoen.

We do still have a large amount of debt that we haven't officially paid off yet.
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 9:53 am

It's Consequences this weekend and Hoard next, correct?
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 3:14 pm

Yes. Harold wants us to try really hard to be there on time *cough* he means early *cough*
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 3:18 pm

Haha well I'll try my best but I'm not the only one in the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?   How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How deep into that palace do you go? How horrid is your death?
Page 1 of 1