Consequences of War

A record of our adventure
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 On times when our main dms cant run a game....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wellby

avatar

Posts : 358
Join date : 2014-12-08
Age : 32

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: On times when our main dms cant run a game....   February 27th 2016, 1:23 am

I am able to run games if people were still interested in playing. My main games would either be Dnd book adventures (would be other than dragon queen series if people were interested), or I can run a Ryuutama campaign (either sandbox or with a story going on).

Ryuutama, I can run in different ways depending on what people want in the game. The most common and general comparison to a "standard" Ryuutama game is a "Hayao Miyazaki version of the Oregon Trail game". Your actually not playing the 1% of the population that is common in Dnd, but the other 99%. The hunter, a healer, a merchant, an artisan, etc. The basic premise is that once in a human's lifetime they get the urge to go on a journey. This can happen at any time or age (usually when old enough to safely travel). A group forms and travels around experiencing the world(s). Its easy to learn, but can be challenging depending on the situation.

If your curious you can purchase the pdf from drive thru rpg: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/151366/Ryuutama--Natural-Fantasy-Roleplay
I do have a pdf myself but I wont post the link in the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
On times when our main dms cant run a game....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Military Times - Zulu issue
» New Toys and Old Times ((tag: Zurg and Hellboy))
» Lieutenant. Main, T.R.
» The Disaster at the cape. The New York Times Published March 6th 1879
» Zulu War 'The Times' Archive

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Consequences of War :: Out-of-Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: