Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Tia-Alura-OMG-we-are-all-going-to-die!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

The Rise of Tia-Alura-OMG-we-are-all-going-to-die! Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Tia-Alura-OMG-we-are-all-going-to-die!   The Rise of Tia-Alura-OMG-we-are-all-going-to-die! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2016, 7:33 am

So, general party consensus this weekend. Was to bring two might teams of heroes together and take on one bad mother of dragons. Of course I'm talking about Stannis Barretheon and Rob Stark at the Battle for the Iron Islands against the Khaleesie's fleet.

Right?

No. Tiamat and her five snarky heads are trying to re-birth themselves through a portal, opened by red wizards, in a volcano, surrounded by armies, dragons, Giants, demons, etc. Finally! We've found motivation for his highness, Lord I'm-a-let-you-finish-but-I'd-be-a-better-King Beric has decreed an end to all tyranny, especially that of dragons. So... I plan was hatched to bring two parties together in an epic few sessions of glorious 2xTPK!

Oh, wait, that last part is my goal.

An epic few sessions of dragon God slaying goodness, followed by a leisurely air ship ride to ride a train on the evil despot known as Alura "I have no WMDs" Stormraven.

Do you accept adventure with an almost certain chance of Marcus dying... Again?

Do you relish you hot dogs made of red dragon sausage?

Do you craze the smell of melted chocolate as Tiamat uses Truffle as a fondue?

Then step right up!
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

The Rise of Tia-Alura-OMG-we-are-all-going-to-die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Tia-Alura-OMG-we-are-all-going-to-die!   The Rise of Tia-Alura-OMG-we-are-all-going-to-die! I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2016, 12:46 am

ooc: So does Wellby the Grey become Wellby the White or Wellby the Black? There is a massive alignment change for Wellby anyhow.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Tia-Alura-OMG-we-are-all-going-to-die!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Consequences of War :: In-Character :: Role-Play-
Jump to: