Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manor: Rebuilding plans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet
Character Name: Soda Popinski
Level: 6
Classes: Barbarian V, Fighter I

Manor: Rebuilding plans? Empty
PostSubject: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 3:58 pm

Now that the Manor is somewhat rebuilt, I'm guessing we won't be limited to just unfurnished and halfway ruined rooms anymore. And a good Manors gotta have wings and stuff. So what would you guys want to have in the Manor? I don't know exactly how many rooms we currently have (Not to mention the dungeon in the basement), but we can begin to plan out the layout of the manor itself.

Some ideas:
-Music Room/Stage: We do have two bards after all.
-Study: We're bound to find plenty of interesting books on our journey (*Cough* Nym *Cough*) so having a library or study would seem appropriate.
-Shrine- For the Paladin and the cleric, a room dedicated to services, traditions, ete.
-Bar: Lander had nothing to do with this
-Storage rooms
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Classes: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 5:42 pm

I believe we should begin to make it a somewhat defensible position. We can turn the dungeon into a large enough area that, should a threat fall upon the town, the citizens can take shelter. If we take up a our name, whether it be the Iron Suns or something else, men and women may flock to us. We will need somewhere in town to train them. How does General Lander Helder sound to you?
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 11:02 pm

*I'm just assuming we're talking about this while training/during a break*

Lander looks at you puzzled. "Beric, I don't believe I've gotten the demeanor noor the skill to be a General. But then again, sometimes I swear you know me better than I know myself. If you need a General, I'll fill that position the best I can."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 11:19 pm

"I won't force anything upon you, Lander but if the [insert undecided group name here] are going to acquire strength, we will need strong leaders." shield bash "Men and women worthy of command and respect. When men like my uncle, Hanbei lead armies, people follow because they know he has a plan. He has the knowledge to come out on top." narrowly dodges your strike "But then there are men like you. No command experience, little ambition to lead, and massive amounts of charisma. When you speak, soldiers will listen. Make them see that you do have what it takes to lead." throws down sword and sticks out his hand "Together we will train them and together, no one will stop us."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2015, 8:13 pm

Pauses, tosses sword behind him. Sword sticks into the ground. Vigorous shaking of the hands commences.

"Agreed. We won't let something like this happen again."
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2015, 10:42 pm

Wellby watches on from a distance unnoticed (Stealth roll)
mutters to himself "Hmm so the would be king is accelerating his plans. Something must've happened. Well as long as he doesn't get too influenced by that sister of his. Wont live long enough for that to fully occur."
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2015, 10:42 pm

The member 'Wellby' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd20' : 19, 11, 5, 7, 14, 18, 14, 13, 10
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2015, 10:44 pm

ooc: mybad fail use of the dice roll. forums been acting up with loading screen on replies. I might have to switch to chrome. Just add 9 to that first roll.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 4:14 pm

Was going to perception, but lets be honest- Lander wouldn't be looking.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 4:44 pm

*Lander turns and looks at the Manor* So below the Manor we'll have a bunker of sorts. Above? I mean, other than our personal space, we'll still have quite a few rooms. And I don't believe we have a kitchen yet. *Lander's stomach rumbles*
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:25 pm

"It's always food with you. We could split the remaining space to do with as we please. After our previous debts are paid of course."

OOC: I assume Droop has been using some sort of kitchen he's been using for us. However, some upgrades never hurt. Some stainless steel appliances and an open concept would be nice.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 9:00 pm

"Oh ya, we still owe a bit of money on this place. I always forget, since we usually just use the money from the spell forge for it. Speaking of which, why does everyone seem to want that place so bad? I mean, we don't even know what it does really."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 9:15 pm

"How do you like that breastplate of your's? Imagine an unlimited supply."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 9:19 pm

*Looks down, then signals to you to grab your sword as he picks up his* "Well then. What else do you think it does? Or do you think that there are 100 or so copies of my breastplate flying around?" Forward thrust
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 10:23 pm

"Well first let's get it back into service and then we can start selling some copies." straight kick to chest "It seems to work pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 11:20 pm

Wellby decides to walk away mutters quietly to himself "Yep, the forge is going to be the key resource in this conflict of siblings. I just have to keep an eye out for the third parties."

Last edited by Wellby on January 3rd 2015, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 11:24 pm

OOC: Did you mean 'is', or was that supposed to hint at something I don't know?
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 11:28 pm

ooc: "Is" "was". Hard to tell which fits better. Preety sure theres more than one local with massive power. The spell forge may be unique to this part of the continent, but theres always others hidden away. Also she might not need the forge but you do.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 11:31 pm

*Winded for a bit, but gets up* Yup, works well. I've been trying to keep my ears out for other people who can supply us with weaponry. Do you think we could make said weaponry at the spell forge? Is it even a physical forge?
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 11:55 pm

We'll need to get in touch with Sildar and find out the exact specifics of that forge.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 12:01 am

Good. Because I definitely think that I need a few new weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manor: Rebuilding plans?   Manor: Rebuilding plans? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manor: Rebuilding plans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Consequences of War :: In-Character :: Character Bios-
Jump to: