Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess  Empty
PostSubject: Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess    Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 11:13 am

Ticier's alignment was Lawful Good prior to his actions in this last session.

He made an intimidation check, while wielding his wood working knives that would have convinced most dragons to leave their horde. The priestess was willing to give forth all information needed without the need for further coercion.

However, due to his hatred of Drow getting the better of him, Ticier still inflicted great pain and suffering by maiming the priestess with his knife and carving symbols into her back. For this barbaric act his alignment has slid to Chaotic Neutral. He may have also earned the disdain and wrath of some of his fellow part members.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess    Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 11:50 am

And people thought Wellby was the evil one. Well welcome to the morally questionable side of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Level: 6
Classes: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess    Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:25 pm

Simeon and I have spoken and we will be talking with him soon. However, I knew of Ticier's anger and left him alone with the priestess anyway. I regret my actions and will be trying to avoid interrogations from now on. Hanbei, as Head of Intelligence, should be in charge of our interrogations as long as he doesn't resort to Ticier's tactics. I will resign myself to diplomacy.

Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess  Y_all_11
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess    Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticier Hornraven's maiming of a bound, frightened Drow Priestess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Consequences of War :: In-Character :: Character Bios-
Jump to: