Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 11:23 am

This session saw the party continue to clear out the Drow outpost deep underground. The session started by finding and assaulting a Drow Mage, and then a Drow Priestess and her summoned demon. Several Drow were found later as the party worked through the remaining rooms. The Iron Suns also liberated a gnome and a dwarf slave, and killed a Drow slave who fought back, even with his status as a slave.

Treasure: 1 Drider Statue (part of a sending stones set), 180gp, 448sp, 34cp, and 10ep.

Experience: 2,096 per player (Included 2x giant spiders, Drow Mage, Drow Priestess, Yochol, 7 Drow)
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 11:51 am

It was a drow slave? Too bad I liked him, he had spirit. Wouldve been afraid it might've been steven sagal in disguise.
Also, first summary execution of a prisoner by the Iron Suns.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Level: 6
Classes: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 4:45 pm

The priestess was killed because we were left with no choice. She posed a threat to the party and therefore the prisoners held in the stronghold. Tying her up and leaving her unguarded was too great of a risk. You had your chance to vote and you refused so hold your judgmental remarks Wellby.
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 6:04 pm

Actually you declared the voting to be iron suns leadership only. As I am not in that circle by choice I had no right to vote (also was more concerend with nym at that moment). I was perfectly fine with killing her, was a good decision since we're basicly going to war with the variouse drow clans to reclaim shialel. No witnesses means they wont know who to blame for this debacle for some time.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 6:24 pm

The option I was referring to was the option for leadership. I agree that we are basically at war and in such, harsh decisions must be made.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:11 pm

Of course, of course.  Curiose on how far harsh can be before Torm gets involved. be nice to know one's limitations.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:41 pm

I do not intend to find out. Ticier's actions were too far and I plan to intercede to hold him back. They are our enemies and they will meet their deaths but let it be swift.

Last edited by Beric Stormraven on January 22nd 2015, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:44 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:37 pm

Of course, of course.  Good to know where we stand at the moment in view of our enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 2
Page 1 of 1