Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 7:06 pm

1225xp per player! More details to follow...

So here are the details...

The session stated with Berric and Wellby having a philosophical discussion about Ticier's torture of the Drow priestess. Even Torm was disappointed in the outcome.

The party moved deeper into the dark and was ambushed by a group of Darkmantles that dropped on the team from above. Shortly after, a large Cloaker tried to make Hanbei a snack!

The party eventually arrived in a massive underground cavern holding a Drow fortress covered in webs and giant spiders. They rested quietly then pushed into the fortress.

They encountered several Drow warriors and slaves. The warriors were wearing the symbol of House Oblodra, a deceased house of Drow, and where Nym has Shiall hails from!

The session ended with the party coming into the main apartment in the fortress and the Master's concubine. The wall was also adorned with a large painting of Shiall as she appeared as a 14 year old girl prior to her soul being pulled from her original body.

Last edited by Healdhj on January 30th 2015, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 8:03 pm

Darn just shy. But was a good roleplay session.
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 12:11 pm

I was very happy with the RP this session! I am looking forward to another great RP session next time, and a potentially HUGE encounter.

Huge in what way I will not say Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 3
Page 1 of 1