Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting after the assassination attempt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Level: 6
Classes: Paladin

Meeting after the assassination attempt  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 3:17 pm

Beric brings every living habitant of the manor into a meeting room. Wellby would have been healed at this point and he would be here as well. I would have Soda wait outside for a bit first.

"We cannot allow the events of last night to happen again. Thia will be revived but it could have been worse. I propose that we station a group of Suns here as guards with Popinski as their commander. We can outfit a room in the basement for their bunks. If Soda is to take this position, he will be entrusted with a great deal of information we have been attempting to keep hidden. I want to know all of your feelings about him. Do you believe him to be trustworthy?"
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 3:20 pm

Ooc: Nym, Truffle and Hanbei are on their trip. Popinski is in the hall. Stretch doesn't come on the forum. Thia is dead. I'm see that this room that I thought was full only has Beric and Wellby in it. Let's call it first come, first serve on whoever voices Droop in this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 3:33 pm

"Well he already knows your name Beric, and he spoke to the silver dragon. A dragon that was assigned to guarding you is usually a big deal. He'll probably stay until we do something evil like he thinks mercenaries do, or he gets information on that 'fallen' paladin friend of his. Of course who stays may change completely, Lander may want to stay and train the guards while we head out to Cormyr."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 5:46 pm

"Forunately, he thinks my name is Barry. I don't think he's thought about it much further than that. If he was to leave with us then he could appoint one of the soldiers under him to command the manor guards in his stead."
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 6:07 pm

"You also have the issue of if leaving the town is a good idea for you 'mayor'. You've already been gone during the first week of your appointment."
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 6:25 pm

Droop pipes in, "Master, the people were terrified when Oryx first arrived. Many stories of dragons tearing apart villages lately. More and more people are arriving from the south. The inn is full of refugees."

He sits quietly for a moment. "Why did the Drow come back? I thought you said you let the bad one go free with Shiall?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 6:36 pm

"hmm refugees. That cult of the dragons been a lot more active than I thought. No wonder the guilds are all busy. The bad one is a very bad person. He dislikes 'loose ends'. He either sent them as a message, or he will send more when they don't report back."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 7:02 pm

"The drow came back because the bad one considers us too much of a threat, Droop. And I know it isn't right for me to leave again but I have no choice. We can deal a hefty blow to our enemies by getting Wellby' artifact before they do. I'll do whatever I can now and set prepare the town for the coming months.

What towns are near Kormyr that we can start trade negotiations with. I can try to make this trip profitable for the town as well."
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 7:22 pm

"hmmm profit. Not sure on that. Trade differs a bit and not my area of expertise. I could look into it but would take time. Phandalin doesn't really have much to offer to anyone other than the now functioning mine. What towns to trade with would depends on which noble controls which territory."

"In regards to my 'artifact', its actually 1 of 6 pieces. Though not sure how many that dragon has in the vast swamp."
Wellby mutters just barley loud enough to hear "Though bahamut's gotten involved means some of the stories were true....."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 12:14 am

"Well we need to return with something for this town. We cannot return empty handed. However, we must address the matter I mentioned before. What are your opinions of Popinski?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 5:29 am

"Well we've only known him about 5 days. He also stayed around during the assault instead of simply leaving us to die. So far hes simple minded. Personally, not enough to form a full opinion, but he'll probably stick around as long as hes paid."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet
Character Name: Soda Popinski
Classes: Barbarian V, Fighter I

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 11:51 am

About a min after Droop leaves soda's back, he comes down from his rage, and slumps to the floor, exhaused. "Dark men are gone shiny man." He looks at Barry and struggles to make a smile in between heavy breaths.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 3:35 pm

Beric gives Soda an intense look. "You fought well and tirelessly. What made you do that?"

Ooc: Beric is looking for a specific answer. He's not just asking a pointless and dumb question.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 10:34 pm

He looks at Barry. "You rescue me, you give me place to stay, you fight fair. These people, I know they no fight fair. They not good people. I fight for good people." He continues to breath heavily.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 10:37 pm

Wellby just leans back in his chair. A brief smirk on his face as his point was made.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 12:13 am

"Good. I don't have much at the moment so this will have to do. Place your hand on my shield." Beric holds his shield out in front of the sitting Popinski.

Ooc: I'm a sucker for the theatrics
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 1:14 am

Ok. I put hand on shield.

Ooc: does Lay on hands heal exhausts?
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 1:49 am

"Do you swear upon whatever god you choose, to defend The Iron Suns? Do you swear to safeguard our secrets and bear allegiance to the same? Do you swear to obey the commands of those appointed over you?"

Ooc: no, I'm just tired of kicking you out of rooms so I'm flavoring you being able to be in there. Beric is out of lay on hands pool. I have no Bible for you to swear on so my holy symbol had to do.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 11:47 pm

Uhh, Da.

Ooc: good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting after the assassination attempt    Meeting after the assassination attempt  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting after the assassination attempt
Page 1 of 1