View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LanderHelder777

Character sheet
Character Name: Lander Helder
Level: 6
Classes: Bard VI

PostSubject: Lander's Messages   March 15th 2015, 1:13 pm

Day 1: Weird being in the manor again. Weirder being alone. Yelled out for Berric for 15 minutes today for practice before realizing he was gone.

Day 2: Droop's pranks have gotten much better. And much more focused, since I'm the only one in the house. Nearly jumped out of my sheets when the Silent Image of a Mind Flayer was in front of me.

Day 3: People from the town came today to ask where Berric went. I told them "Off adventuring." They groaned.

Day 4: Sildar came by the manor today to see how I was doing. I told him "For a person who was brain dead for about a week and a half, I could be worse.

Day 5: Went to the tavern again tonight, since I really had nothing better to do. It had been a while since I had been there. They forgot who I was.

Day 6: Decided to focus on learning the ways of a Quartermaster. First step: Learning what a Quartermaster is. Got a book on it, started reading.

Day 7: Wow. This sure is a lot of reading. Droop got me a glass of coffee to help me focus. It ended up being hot dirt water. He's lucky I like him so much, I'd strangle him otherwise.

Day 8: More reading. Mostly on combat techniques. Quite a bit of reading there, it will most likely take me a few days.

Day 9: Now I understand why you're so uptight all the time. You have to watch a lot on the battlefield, not just 'run up, stab, get back'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanderHelder777

Character sheet
Character Name: Lander Helder
Level: 6
Classes: Bard VI

PostSubject: Re: Lander's Messages   March 22nd 2015, 4:57 pm

Day 10: Decided to take a break and check on our friend k'larq. He was "Getting to know" some of the townswomen. I can't get that image out of my head.

Day 11: Lonely giant walked into town today. Redirected him to the closest set of mountains, and gave him some rations for the way. He thanked me and left.

Day 12: Went back to reading today. This is so boring. I could never be a wizard.

Day 13: Did you guys know Truffle's room is filled with oil flasks? Because it is. Don't ask me what I was doing in there.

Day 14: Went down to the tavern today. K'arq was very busy, he told me he was doing some "serious research." Glad we're paying him so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lander's Messages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1