Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The long walk back up to the surface.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet
Character Name: Soda Popinski
Level: 6
Classes: Barbarian V, Fighter I

The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:08 am

Soda laughs heartily. "Shadow man, if I knew one thing more than him I would be happy man! Maybe soda making, but not anything else!"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:26 am

"You do know where to punch a guy to make it hurt and how much force you need to do it. Ice man's not exactly up to par with the non-magic combat."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:50 am

"Eh, this is true. But not is hard. Aim for head and joints, and when they stop moving job is done." Soda sits on that statement for a bit, realizing how brutal it is. He then starts again, saying "why do you people look sad? Don't you save princess? Ehh, well didn't you succeed in goals?"
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 10:51 am

Ooc: I'm assuming people are walking back to the surface with less of a spring in their step than usual, since a party member died, lander is basically dead, and the bad guy got away.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 11:05 am

"For the most part we did. We lost one person and another is in a coma. The drow that owned that fortress was allowed to leave."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 11:07 am

"Why did you let evil man leave? Did he say 'sorry?'"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 11:13 am

"That man is never sorry. Armor man decided with 2 of our comrades down it would be difficult to fight him, a mindflayer, and anything else the evil man summoned."

"Course as the evil man walked out, he summoned a monster to try and kill us to make his escape. I'm sure you heard all the monstrous roars while we fought it."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 1:32 pm

"Yes. But roars not too strange down here. Are we chasing bad man right now?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 1:41 pm

"Nope, heading back to the surface and to our current base of operations. If we run into the bad man on the way up, we'll kill him then."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 1:42 pm

"Very good, I will help kill bad men. Where is base of oper- ehh, opprra- ehh, living?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 3:12 pm

"Phandalin. Bout 4 day trip from this underdark entrance once we hit the surface. Not a bad little town. We have a big manor on the hill."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 3:36 pm

"Yes, you tell me about this Phanylan, is town that shiny man runs. Is... Is there any more room in this manor?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 4:30 pm

"Preety sure we do. Its preety large."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 5:50 pm

"I will ask shiny man if I can stay for a bit. Have not slept in actual bed in long time! I hope it is as soft as I remember!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long walk back up to the surface.    The long walk back up to the surface.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The long walk back up to the surface.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3