Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

During the long rest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

During the long rest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 3:23 pm

"eh? The Gentleman did that? Well it does sound like something he would do. Always some twist going on with him. Well you could try and contact your patron then. Depending on your pact with him, yours may supersede any loopholes that occurred here. But then 'you' haven't received any new eye powers, or new boxing gloves for yourself, the being known as 'Soda Popinski' did. You technically got your body back. So its debatable. But I did identify the person speaking as Soda Popinski, as did The Gentleman during our chat."

"Unfortunately it was a verbal agreement, so no written records other than what is in your book."
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet
Character Name: Nym Leavold
Classes: 8 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 3:51 pm

Nym leans against the wall, and opens the book to where the writing first occurred, running her fingers over the letters to translate the words.
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 5:42 pm

Nym reads the words with horror and fear building inside her again. What was a summoning spell of some kind is now a legal, binding contract of great detail. It is signed by the Gentleman and Soda Popinski and witnessed by Wellby an Nym.

Nym is no lawyer, but this seems very binding, as much as the summoning spell that had been on these pages.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet
Character Name: Soda Popinski
Level: 6
Classes: Barbarian V, Fighter I

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 7:32 pm

As soda sees nyms face, he lets out another pained laugh. "Ah, is worse than I thought, ya?"
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 5:34 pm

He turns to Welby. "Shiny Man will not like this, ya?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 5:40 pm

Wellby shrugs; "Wont matter if he doesnt like it. We need the extra muscle to take on the person with my sheet. He'll deal with it till later. More than likely he wont do anything since his uncles will allow it. If not....."
Wellby shrugs again, "Then there will be issues."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 6:01 pm

"Well, no matter what I made promise to protect shadow man." He slowly rises to his feet. "I intend to keep promise. When is watch shift over?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 6:53 pm

"Should be soon. Probably be done once Nym recovers."
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet
Character Name: Nym Leavold
Classes: 8 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 7:11 pm

Nym makes a noise of immense pain as she stands again.

"Nope. I'm fine, ready to go. But some fresh water would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Classes: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 12:05 pm

Ooc: do you guys want to cover the reintroduction of soda in this thread? If so then continue from the next post, if not then disregard it.
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 12:10 pm

As you return to the room we were camped in, Oryx is standing in the doorway with his hackles raised. His eyes won't leave Soda and although he is not fully showing his teeth, it is obvious he is incredibly wary. He let's out a soft and deep growl.

"Hush, boy." Beric says as he rolls over on his bedroll.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 12:42 pm

Soda stays by Welby's side. He whispers "How long till he gets used to, well, new me?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 2:15 pm

"Probably after beric realizes whats going on."
ooc: just relized something. If everyone is sleeping in the hut, that means soda pop cant until robin trances out.
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 4:18 pm

"Alright." Soda stays behind Wellby, as they tiptoe back into the camp. After they get in fully, with Nym blocking the door, Soda says "Do you want to wake him up, or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 5:21 pm

Ooc: Use the dice roller on the forum to roll for stealth. You may have already woke me. I'm going to roll a perception check + 4 to see if I heard. If I'm supposed to go by passive perception instead, it's 14.

Seeing Nym and even Wellby with Soda is keeping Oryx calm so he stays back but keeps watching for any sign of danger towards his master.
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 5:21 pm

The member 'Beric Stormraven' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

Yeah... You guys didn't wake me.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 5:33 pm

ooc: Don't worry you'll wake up. If you don't, this will get amusing.

Ic: Wellby has a black stick appear in his hand and walks into the hut by beric.

"May as well get this over with." Wellby starts to poke Beric with the stick.

"Wakey, wakey...."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 6:41 pm

Beric rubs his face and says, "What is it Wellby?" Beric opens his eyes and sees Soda behind the halfling. He quickly grabs his sword, jumps to his feet and uses his sacred weapon channel divinity. The sword lights the room and Beric shouts, "Everyone up!"

He takes a step toward Soda while wielding the sword in two hands. "What are you?" Beric asks with a squint.

Ooc: After the assassination attempt, he is very jumpy when being woken to danger.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 6:49 pm

"Calm down Berric. That is the real Soda Pop and I can explain everything. Just put the sword down."
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 6:58 pm

Soda doesn't like the group reading weapons for him. He does not make any moves, but you can see his muscles tense. As Beric asks him who he is, Soda says "Hello there shiny man. I see you continue to shine. Sadly, I believe my light went out earlier. But, as it seems, even problems involving death can be fixed. But this time, not with fists."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 9:51 pm

Beric looks Soda up and down and then glances over at his sleeping uncle, Simeon. "Well I didn't do this and it seems neither did he. How are you back?" Beric calms down somewhat and takes a hand off of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 9:56 pm

"Simple really and no reason to hash it. My patron got involved."  Wellby looks dead serious when he says this.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 10:43 pm

Beric gives Wellby a serious look. "I have already come to grips with your deal with him, Wellby. I am not as ignorant as I once was. He is able to do things that we cannot for the time being and I accept that. It is all the more reason to grow stronger." He looks back to Soda again, focuses intently and takes a deep breath. *Uses Divine Sense*

OOC: I should be able to respond right after I exhale but I want to see how Harold describes the results of divine sense before I continue.
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 10:52 pm

OOC: crap! I'm in Canada until Wednesday and unable to look up divine sense! Can I get a crib notes version Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During the long rest   During the long rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During the long rest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next