Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding Phandalin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Level: 6
Classes: Paladin

Rebuilding Phandalin Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding Phandalin   Rebuilding Phandalin I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 12:07 am

Friends,

Now that we have a chance to speak alone I would like to discuss something with you all. Following recent events, Phandalin needs our help more than ever. I plan on announcing my candidacy for leadership of our town. If Torm wills it and I win, Sildar will become my regent when we are away. I will not stand for more harm to fall upon this village.

-Beric
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Phandalin   Rebuilding Phandalin I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 10:58 am

If that is what you want Beric. Just relize your going to be in the spotlight more once you become a public figure. As leader of a villages thats in control of the legendary Spell Forge, you'll face greater opposition once the forge is more public.
We also wont be leaving the village for awhile then to search for the other half of nyms soul; assuming you want to find it. Have to get a militia going on and get them trained, calm down the populace, yada yada yada. Fairly boring stuff for me. But I'll lend a hand with tracking down the drow though.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Level: 6
Classes: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Phandalin   Rebuilding Phandalin I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 11:15 am

Someone needs to raise this town from the ashes. It might as well be us. Let people come when they hear of our deeds. To everyone besides the people in this room, I am just Sir Ulric Grimnar. Finding Shiall is of the utmost importance but I will not simply abandon this town.
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Phandalin   Rebuilding Phandalin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Phandalin
Page 1 of 1